Wed, Oct 20|
The Shed Restaurant Plainview NY
JOIN OUR TEAM! HIRING TODAY - New Restaurant Plainview NY All Kitchen Positions!
PAY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE & POSITION FROM $17 - $20. Experience preferred: Prep / Grill / Fry Cooks Experience required: Line cooks Breakfast & Lunch experience a huge plus! Must be able to work Days or Evenings .
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2021, 10:00 AM EDT – Oct 21, 2021, 10:00 AM EDT
The Shed Restaurant Plainview NY, 1511 Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY 11803, USA
About the event
NEW RESTAURANT: HIRING ALL KITCHEN / CULINARY POSITIONS OPEN CALL Hiring Immediately
Where: The Shed Restaurant 1511 Old Country Rd. Plainview, NY
When: TUES. - THURS. Weekly
Who: ALL Kitchen Positions: Line Cooks / Grill Cooks / Prep Cooks / Fry Cooks / Salad Cooks / Dishwashers
Hiring Date: Immediately for training / work
PAY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE & POSITION FROM $17 - $20. Experience preferred: Prep / Grill / Fry Cooks Experience required: Line cooks Breakfast & Lunch experience a huge plus! Must be able to work Days or Evenings . Check us out on Instagram @TheShedRestaurant to learn more. Compania de restaurante Americano de alta calidad busca personal para la cocina en Plainview, NY. Se busca personal para la cocina: Line Cook / Cocina linea, Prep Cook, Grill Cook Buscamos candidatos con aptitudes de trabajo. Personal de alta etica profesional, que sean buenos trabajadores en equipo y con mucha atention a detalles.
+ The ability to maintain a supremely clean work environment maintaining high standards of workplace sanitation + Familiarity with food prep techniques The Details:
- Full & Part Time available. Must be able to work days and or evening shift (2 days off per week)
- Assist with all responsibilities as designated by the Executive Chef & Sous Chef
- The ability to work together with our hard working team.
- The ability to maintain a supremely clean work environment maintaining high standards of workplace sanitation.
- Familiarity with all major food prep techniques (Breakfast / Brunch experienced a huge plus)
- Knife Skills are a MUST!
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and maintain a calm work environment.
- Help to set up stations & all supplies to prepare for service in advance of opening
- Ensure preparation of all foods / presentation are up to The Shed standards.
- Ensure kitchen equipment is used in accordance with safety standards & instructions.
- Open & close down the kitchen according to The Shed closing guidelines & Health Dept. standards
- Ensure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately while consistently using safe and hygienic food handling practices
- Must be able to work full shift standing on feet.
- Must be in a high-energy and fast paced environment and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to carry 15+ lbs. is a must.
We can't wait to meet you !